Games Installation & Is it necessary to turn off antivirus?

 


Most Common Questions on the internet

#01 - Which antivirus is safe?
Answer - Look, any antivirus is safe as long as it has a life like (365 days = 1 year)

#02 - Is it necessary to turn off antivirus when we install any game?
Answer - [The answer is both yes and no]
Look, whenever we install games, sometimes there are some game files which the system's antivirus detects like viruses. Now it also depends on your antivirus, how functional it is, whether it is cheap or useful. A good antivirus will never detect the game files as viruses, if you leave the system's antivirus aside. (Excluded Windows Defender)

#03 - Which antivirus is safe and does not detect the game as a virus? 
Answer - (My favorite antivirus in my opionion is guardian antivirus)
Look first thing it is trustified secondly it will never detect dll files as virus and you are already know that game does not run only when dll file is detected as a virus. I never had any problem with guardian antivirus. I installed it in my system in 2017. At that time I was using Windows 8. Today I am using Windows 10 and even today my system is safe.

(My Experience - Recently I played GTA 5 and deleted it from my system. Let me tell you that this game was pirated which I had downloaded from fitgirl repack's site and when I installed it in my system, I did not turn off my antivirus but still my game got installed and I played it for 1 month without any problems.)
 


#04 - Is it really necessary to turn off antivirus now? 
Answer - Let us now know that if the antivirus is safe and trusted, then the game file will never be detected in the name of virus and you can easily play games without turning off the antivirus, but if you do not use a good anti virus, then definitely know about it by searching on the internet and turn it off. 

Previous Post Next Post